Saturday 17 June 2017

Best Quotes Husband For Good Night Messages

31. “The night is finally here, and nothing I can do can make me stop thinking of you. I hope your dreams bring you happiness and my thoughts bring you love.”

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status

rajput attitude status

32. “I was never a religious person until I met you. God sent me an angel to show me that some things are simply unexplainable.”
33. “I’m lying in bed thinking of you. I always thought that my life was going to be planned out; you know, simple and boring. When I met you, my heart skipped a beat, and we’ve been on a rollercoaster ever since.”


34. “Looking at the moon brings a smile to my face. Open your window and look at it too. We’re two souls apart, but looking at the world together.”
35. “Every night I try to stay up later than you, so I can send you a good night text that you’ll see in the morning. I love you, my queen.”


36. “I always want to be the one that says good night first so that you dream of me when your head hits the pillow.”
37. “Good night my love. Today was the best day I have ever had, and tomorrow will be even better because of your love.”

38. “Shhh. Do you hear that? It is my heart crying out to yours, wishing that I could sleep next to you tonight.”
39. “Good night my love. I am so happy that we were able to spend another beautiful day together wrapped up in the love that we share.”

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello And very happy Good Morning here is Good Morning Memes which you can send to your friends to wish them happy diwali good morning

    ReplyDelete