Saturday 17 June 2017

Good Night Messages For Husband

21. “Hey! It’s time to go to bed, but I want you to know that I love you and cherish every moment that we spend together.”
22. “I hope it’s not too late to tell you goodnight and that I love you more than anything in this world.”
23. “Fall asleep happy tonight, my love. Know that we are always together in our hearts even when we are separated in the distance.”
24. “Sweet dreams airlines is boarding, and it’s time to meet your captain – ME!”
25. “Quick. It’s time to go to bed. The faster you fall asleep, the faster we can be together in the morning.”
26. “I just woke up realizing that something was missing. Without you by my side, it is so hard to fall asleep.”
he sun that beams on my face. When I am in bed, you are the light of the moon that creeps in between the shades. I love you.”
28. “You are on my mind so much that I thought I would text you to tell you goodnight, and I love you.”


29. “Every night, God sprinkles a little magic dust on you when you’re sleeping to make you even more beautiful when you wake up.”


30. “I have never dreamed of you. I can never fall asleep because you’re always on my mind.”

3 comments: